Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Let's Fondue

Yesterday we had a Valentine's dinner with Family.

** Of course when I went to take pics I realized that I left my sd card at home. GRRR.
So Iphone pics are all I got!

We decided to have fondue, YUMMY!.
We had chicken in teriaki sauce.
We also had steak and shrimp-the shrimp was gone before the fondue was ready. hee,hee!
The steak was amazing and the chicken was so yummy.

and the Chocolate Fountain was alot of FUN!.......


Yummy food!

So I wanted to share the Fondue recipe I used. I know you'll want to try it!!!!

You could make this in a regular pot on the stove, If you don't have a fondue pot..

Ingredients:
2 Garlic Cloves
2 TBS Ground Pepper
2 cans Beef Broth
2 c. Water
1 Pkg French Onion Soup

Cook to a boil and then add meat! Cook til done. Its so easy and delicious!
give it a try you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment