Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Dollar Tree Teasures!

I went to Dollar Tree yesterday and found some fun items to makeover, Starting with this Frame!

I have Valentines on the brain (or should I say Heart! Hee Hee)

When I got home I went through my craft supplies to see what I could make,
here's what I came up with!

Taadaa. Isn't it so cute. Oh I think I'm in LOVE!  ;)

It was really simple and I only spent $1.00
(I have craft leftovers that I used for the rest!)

 
Here is what I used
Dollar store frame
red polka dot paper
white paper
 wood heart
red glitter
Twinkle Type Letters

**Use what you have.  I think you could use some glitter paper or
 regular card stock for this project and it would be
just as cute!

I used the white mat as a template. I turned my polka dot paper over and traced on the back.

then I used my paper trimmer to cut it out. If you have a paper trimmer like this its really easy, there is an indent on the cutter that will help you make sure you're cutting right on the line.

this is what it will look like when you're done, plus extra squares for another project! :)

                                 I used Mod Podge on the heart and then sprinkled with red glitter.

I attached the white card stock to the back and used my glue gun to put the letters on. You could use regular glue but make sure you let it dry long enough before you stand it up!



Easy Peasy!! So Cute and cheap, my kind of craft!!

I think I'll make some more!  What do you think???

I have another project up my sleeve, I can't wait to show you!!

Have a Happy Weekend!!





1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am absolutely going to do this! and its so simple I can do simple!!

    ReplyDelete