Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I did it!!!

Finally I can cross off  "Start a blog" on my Goals from 2011! Yeah !!!!  Hey, better late than never.
 This past year I was so lucky to be apart of some amazing projects. It gave me lots of opportunities to be creative and making it very easy to procrastinate on my other goals! ;) 
Some of them are worth reviewing.


Spent 6 months building a parade float for The Days of '47 Parade in Utah. What an exhausting and exciting experience. I learned so much ...anyone need help building a float??  :)  and met some amazing people. We even won the Theme Award!!!

Road Trip to the Oregon coast and down through the Redwoods

The scenery is amazing. If you haven't been you should go!
Oregon Coast
Redwood Forest. California



Participated in The Intermountain Healing Hearts walk.

* IHH is a support group for families with children or adults with CHD (Congenital Heart Defect).
 Our Little one was born with a Heart Defect and it helps to have support of friends.
If you're in the Intermountain area look them up!


......and of course Christmas!!

Spent a lovely Saturday at Swiss Christmas in Midway.

 I made one of our family's favorite treats..
Jell-O Popcorn


We made enough to share with our neighbors.

Thanks to Shindig Parties TO GO for the free printable that made it just perfect for gift giving!


What a Fun year! I'm sure this year will be great too.

 What are some fun things you did last year?

 I'd love to hear, leave me a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment