Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

One of "those" days!

You ever had those days when you have plans to accomplish something and then after errands and Husbands Kids, things don't get done on time???

 Well that's my day. I'm currently working on the projects I was gonna show you today...ugh!
  So I will post it as soon as I can!

Thanks for loving me anyway ;)

But for your viewing pleas er, some other projects that I have made-in the past!!

This one I finished but I haven't put the charms on.. why???
Because the first (yes,I said first) time I bought the charms they got lost :(
The second time, they got stolen along with my purse and lots of other stuff from my car!
So I haven't been able to find the ones I like again...
maybe this is the motivation I need to Git R done!!
(you heard my Larry the Cable guy voice right! Hee,Hee)



Love my L♥ve letters.
They are from The Wood Connection and
 yes, lots of my friends have them too!
 I made them do it! 

and last but the Best...

my Valentine Heart made by my Mom
She painted this for me 16 years ago... isn't it gorgeous
Some serious talent! Thanks MOM!

Well there's something to look at while you are all waiting for The Good stuff   J/K!

See ya soon..Hopefully ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment