Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I did today!

Well today was the dreaded Grocery store day :(
I don't know about you but these are not my favorite days.
So to make it better I got on eighteen25 blog and printed some downloads... Yippee!

They total make going to Costco worth it!!!
                                                                              eighteen25


Isn't this adorable and HUGE 16x20 baby!!! I have the perfect spot for it.
eighteen25 blog has them for all the Holidays....I may have a holiday decorating obsession..hee,hee!

I also downloaded this printable....

I printed mine in aqua and yellow. I'll show you why soon!
I printed this in hopes of actually completing some FUN activities this year.
Because we all know if you write it down it usually happens..Right?

I'll be heading to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to get the frame for the to-do list and be posting the beginnings of my Valentines decor. Yea...See you tomorrow!!!!

* Check out eighteen25 blog. It's AMAZING!

Hope you're having a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment