Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yummy Chicken Noodle Soup

When my baby was having his Heart surgery my friend made me this soup.
It was so nice to come home to a nice steaming bowl of Love! - Isn't Chicken soup like love??

Since Winter has finally hit, Soup sounded so.....um.  Warm!!

                                              The "Official" name is Kluski Chicken Noodle

YUMMY!! This soup is amazing! The broth is creamy and veggies tender!

I know you want the recipe ;) So Here it is:




5 Cans Chicken broth
3 Chicken Bouillon cubes
1/2 C. Milk
2 C. Shredded Chicken
1 C. sliced Carrots
1 C. sliced Celery
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 C. diced Potatoes
2 Tbs. Butter
1 Tbs. Milk
2 Tbs. Flour- may need more
1 Pkg. Kluski Noodles - got mine at Smiths



I Start by simmering my veggies in the chicken broth (in my stockpot on the stove) until tender.
 I then transfer it to my crock pot.
** Start water boiling for noodles!
Then add COC soup & 2 c. Milk to crock pot.
Melt butter in microwave and add 1 Tbs milk and flour until it makes a paste!
Like this:

Stir into crock pot.
When noodles are done-Follow direction on bag for cook time!
Add them and the chicken to the pot.
You can serve right away or let simmer for a little while.

My Family Loves this soup and it makes a lot.

We have a Family of Five and it last for 2 meals!

Hope you give it a try..Its AMAZING!

Let me know what ya think??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment