Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hands & Hearts

Years ago- 11 to be exact! I made this cute Valentine for our Grandma's. My son was just 11 months old at the time and I thought it was the cutest thing I had every made.

Now I have a new little guy and wanted to include him in our Decor.
I wanted to make one similar to the old one but my oldest son has some BIG feet
 so we had to improvise! ;)

                                       I found this Frame at Target's Dollar spot-Love it!                                                                       

I had each of my kids pick a color and then painted their hands. I used acrylic paints &let them dry before I did another color. Then they washed their hands when they were done!    So Simple!
 *Don't get on clothes,  its really hard to get out once it dries!


add names, date and.....



 ....TaaDaa.. The perfect Valentine!

I just love my updated version and I cant wait to give them to our Grandmas for Valentines Day!

What are you making for your Valentines..I'd Love to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment