Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy weekend

This last weekend was really busy. Unfortunately, not with home projects :(

Friday morning woke up to my son saying he was taking a paper sack to school
 to put his Valentines in.

* we have year around school and my son was going "Off-track"

WHAT???? So we quickly ( 10 mins) made this Bathtub valentine box!
So cute. Yes, Baby J was upset that his ducky went to school ;)

Friday afternoon was crazy!
 It was spent trying to ship something-don't have the right box-not a helpful USPS worker -
what was I thinking???... :)

 But it ended OK! my Hubby found the right box(Thanks to a helpful USPS employee at another office)
 and we got "it" shipped.
Thanks Hubby!

The night ended with Dinner and a Movie!
Dinner-Yummy  Movie-Um not sure

Saturday I woke up to a fabulous smell! My Daughter made Crepes!

She is learning to speak French and is obsessed with their culture!

She also took pics of the process....Yeah she's gonna be a blogger someday! Hee, Hee
The "getting Ingredients mixed" Pic!



 

Time to Eat!!! Yummy,Yummy

She did all this while I was asleep.

Breakfast with pics to blog.... the perfect morning! ;)

Then I went to help a friend decorate her new house.
sorry, no pics :)

We ended the day at the train show.

It's amazing the time and talent that goes into making train models.

would have taken more pics but was holding up Baby J so he could see!

Baby J loves trains!!!

Happy Day.... a ride on Thomas !!!


  Well that's my weekend.

What did you do ???


No comments:

Post a Comment