Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Need me some GREEN!

Winter is hard. The cold and snow gets to me after awhile. So last year I thought I was being pretty clever when I decided to add some GREEN to my winter! I went down to Lowes and bought four different succulent plants.
 I thought I would beat the winter blues with my new garden. Well, then really life happens and 6 months later this is what it looks like :/

Have you ever had the best intentions but really bad follow through???
I hear a "yes" way in the back! Hee hee!

So I took the remaining 3 Live ones and decided to make the best of it.

I started with a new container. I've had this one for a while, I got it at T.J Maxx.

Got some dirt and borrowed some small pebbles from the fish tank.

Yes, I washed the pebbles really good!




I put the pebbles in first- this helps drain water and it looks pretty!

Then I added some dirt and the remaining 3  succulents.

It was super easy. I must be super lazy for not getting it done sooner! Ha!


 
Now I can sit back with a nice cup of Hot Cocoa and RELAX!

Hope you have a great day!

♥ Rhi


No comments:

Post a Comment