Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gettin' my Irish on!

Cliffs of Moher, County Clare
discoverireland.com
.
Isn't Ireland Gorgeous. Green rolling Hills,cliffs and castles.  Music,Stories an Irish Jig. 
Everything about it seems so inviting!

Some day I would like to visit but until then I'll just show my Love of the Irish by decorating for
ST. Patricks Day.


My console table - Always Festive!

This is a Pine Mountain Designs-  monthly sampler. I took out the lamb and added a rainbow. 
                                                              Don't forget the Leprechauns!


You can never have enough LUCK!

I made these last year. The letters are from the Wood Connection and I used sugar glitter to give them some ..........BLING! 

Do you remember Swith-A-Roos by Barbara Brown..
I knew you would...Hee,Hee.

I Love the rainbows and the cute Leprechaun!

Can you tell I have a thing for Red Heads! Ha!

I know it needs a new stand or something but, I'll do for now!

Oh, and of course.......
 eighteen 25 printable!

I love all their printables they look so cute and make the Holidays so fun!

* I'm not done decorating my shelf so I'll let the eighteen25 girls help me out with the pic! :)

Look What I found at Target!!!!! my very own Leprechaun.
Cheesy Grinning Leprechaun!
Isn't he adorable. He found this pot and climbed in!
He was very sad when we didn't buy it. :(

We have some fun plans for the Big Green Day!
Including games, a leprechaun trap and green food..


What do you do to celebrate????




No comments:

Post a Comment