Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Decorating!

I       LOVE    FALL
 
The colors, the smells... it's all just Fabulous. I've been super busy this last month and I'm excited for a little break. I started by putting away the Halloween and bringing out the Thanksgiving!!
 
 Starting with my mantle and a craft made at Super Saturday a couple of years ago.
They turned out so cute! The wood is from The Wood Connection- with my own spin on it :)
 
I have my beautiful Pilgrim's that my Mom painted for me when I was first married,
sitting on my piano
aren't they adorable!
 
 
And by my front table....more Thanksgiving LOVE!


 
On my side table I have a needlework that a friend of mine designed.
 
 Isn't it fabulous! She is talented!!!
 
I just finished my Thankful Tree which will hopefully be a new tradition in our house. I filled a little basket with leaves and hope my family will show some gratitude for each other! maybe???
 
 
My front porch is my all-time Favorite.
I love my big Turkey -aka- Mr. T ! Hee, Hee

 
I made him several years ago, but he just makes me so Happy!
 
Mixed with leaves and pumpkins its the perfect Welcome for my Fall guests.

I love having decorations for Thanksgiving that have special memories of Friends, Family and good times.
 I know I have so much to be Thankful for :)

Thanks for stopping by and if you decorate for Thanksgiving, send me some pics. I'd love to see!

Have a Great Day!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment