Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All you need is LOVE!

For Family Night we completed our Years to do list!!!
I got the frame at Hobby Lobby it was $39.99 + 50% off  woohoo!
I downloaded this cute background at eighteen25 blog & printed it at Costco.

 Here's what we got on our list:



   I had the kids help come up with ideas for our list and then I mixed them up when i wrote them.
 Lots of fun ideas to keep us busy !

Now onto Valentines!!

Some of my "LOVE" displays :)


This shelf is in my kitchen, its so fun to decorate.


These are some more of my Pottery Barn Wannabes.
I found the votives at the Dollar store and used silver vinyl and my Storybook cartridge for my Cricut to cut out the letters. So cute!


Can't get enough of these.



This is our Families "Love Mail"
We have had these mailboxes for years. (note to self: let kids decorate their mailboxes)ha! My kids each have a color and everyday they write a Love Note to someone in our Family. I also write a note each day and leave a little surprise. Sometimes candy or a small toy (bubbles,balloon's, or valentines favors)

 This is a note I keep from a couple of years ago that my sweet son gave me. I save one note from each person every year. I love to look back and see their cute handwriting and misspelled words! Precious!



I Hope February is filled with lots of Love and fun projects!!     



2 comments:

  1. Rhi, your blog looks awesome. I think it will be a hit. It is easy to read, fun, and very professional-looking. Plus you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily. You're pretty creative yourself!

    ReplyDelete