Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What a mess!!

This desk in our kitchen is the catch all for everything!
It's always a mess of mail, school work and coupons. Probably a bill or two :-(

Please tell me you have a space that looks like this??? Anyone......?


So when I was at Target the other day and saw these cute organization stuff on sale, I grabbed them and ran to the checkout!

Bad pic - sorry ;)

Aren't they so fun! I love the designs and they are so functional!
I think they will be perfect to help me get organized.

I started by sorting all of the papers into categories and then made a file for each one.
I also made a file for each person in our Family!


After I got all the papers organized I placed my file box by my phone so it would be easy to access. I also had a calendar that I hung on the side with a 3M Christmas light hook.
Yea, I thought that was pretty creative! Hee, Hee



Doesn't that look so much better!
Everyone has a place to put their papers and hopefully no more "Lost" bills. ;)

I LOVE it.

Not bad for less than $8.00.  Woo Hoo!
 Let's see how long it will stay looking this great!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment